Summer time might be here!

I figure it is summer time now...Memorial day is over...school is almost out....the sun is here shining like crazy.  Above is a 2 sheet tags set on my etsy...only $3.99 for 12 tags...u print.
 
This one cracks me up!  When I am a grandma....I intend to spoil, spoil, spoil!
 
Here are the second set.....Summer tags!

I truly believe this!!!
I love her flip hair do

This is funny too...my daughter and husband are a chip fiends....I am a sweets fiend.
 
27 Mini SUMMER time Flash Cards PDF -  preemie paper labels altered art signs words scrapbooking uprint
They are small, but mighty
27 Mini SUMMER time Flash Cards PDF -  preemie paper labels altered art signs words scrapbooking uprint
27 little cards...u print as many as you want.  These are fun as tags, using in scrapbooking, cards,  artwork collage, and place settings.
 
Sweet Summer mouse strawberry embroidery PDF Patterrn - primitive mice pillow stitchery banner
I had to use my ladybug and strawberry fabric....so summery.
 
Sweet Summer mouse strawberry embroidery PDF Patterrn - primitive mice pillow stitchery banner
Why doesn't the mouse my cat gives to me look like that?
My husband thinks it is not a gift...it is a warning.....yikes!
 
Summer Time FLASH CARDS - PDF u print vintage like 16 altered scrapbooking baseball beach camping vacation garden digital primitive paper
These are slightly bigger than the mini flash cards....3 5/8" x 2 1/4".
These are fun to put on shelves and among your decor. 
Also on my etsy are all kinds of patriotic projects.
I intend to do a little weeding today....just a bit....and read my new crazy book: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ...so far...soooo good!