Be Mine - freebie design

Hi everyone...It's Freebie Friday!
Today the design is "Be Mine". 
It is a cute lil banner....who doesn't love banners these days?
I saw a cute banner the other day....it was jute string....and each banner was cut like the banner pieces above....but each banner was an old piece of a quilt (you know the kind of old quilts that cannot be saved).  The banner pieces were glued to the jute....it was so cute!
 
And now...
I just need to mention one lil thing about my freebies....these are meant to be stitched up as gifts, used to make a small quantity of crafts at craft shows or online.  They are not meant to use as "your" design or to sell the design, or to use as machine embroidery designs that you sell.  I love sharing with you all, but I want you to respect MY designs.  Thank you all!
 
 
Come to Whipperberry's friday flair! Many cool projects and recipes!